project detail
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar
Villar

Villar

District: New Cairo

  • Payment :40%
  • Installments Years : 3
  • Delivery Date : delivered
  • Land Area : 0 m2
  • Finishing : Semi finished

Located in the heart of New Cairo, Villar is near from everywhere. Designed with great quality and attention to detail. Providing a relaxing atmosphere, ultimate hospitality and a healthy lifestyle. - Villar has a total surface area of more than 355,000 square meters with only 12% as buildings, the other 88% consists of green surfaces, large lakes, running tracks and paved roads all structured for your enjoyment, relaxation and well-being.

Club HouseClub House

Starting price 0
Area: from 0 m2 to 0 m2

9222465b4751d822b128022f9a8dd58c.jpg

Starting price 0
Area: from 0 m2 to 0 m2

b010addf2027ae98764f0155abb6a8b2.jpg

Starting price 0
Area: from 0 m2 to 0 m2

e5723e26e3245c82f7aef8baddc3e6a6.jpg

Starting price 0
Area: from 0 m2 to 0 m2

c1184c29d4b33caf743bb78b7cb49f5f.jpg

Villar

District: New Cairo

  • Payment :40%
  • Installments Years : 3
  • Delivery Date : delivered
  • Land Area : 0 m2
  • Finishing : Semi finished

Located in the heart of New Cairo, Villar is near from everywhere. Designed with great quality and attention to detail. Providing a relaxing atmosphere, ultimate hospitality and a healthy lifestyle. - Villar has a total surface area of more than 355,000 square meters with only 12% as buildings, the other 88% consists of green surfaces, large lakes, running tracks and paved roads all structured for your enjoyment, relaxation and well-being.

Club HouseClub House

Starting price

16,000,000EGP

Hotline

Ask About This Project

Thank you for your Trusting us